Family Protector – Safeguard your Family!
JS Bank offers Family Protector, an insurance plan exclusively designed to provide you with a simple and affordable way of protecting your loved ones against any unfortunate future event. Family Protector is a one-year renewable term insurance scheme providing 24 hours insurance cover against death due to natural or accidental causes. Family Protector is underwritten by EFU Life Assurance Limited and is only available for account holders of JS Bank.
Benefits of Family Protector*
Family Protector emphasizes on ensuring comfort for your family while silently protecting their happiness, in case you face an unforeseen situation of death. To meet the basic life expenses, Family Protector entitles your family to:
ü Accidental Death Benefit: On death due to an accident, your nominated beneficiary will be paid monthly payment of Rs. 20,000 for a period of 10 years by EFU Life Assurance Ltd.
Total payout will be Rs. 2,400,000
ü Natural Death Benefit: On death due to natural cause, your nominated beneficiary will be paid monthly payment of Rs. 10,000 for a period of 10 yearsby EFU Life Assurance Ltd.
Total payout will be Rs. 1,200,000
Premium Payment for the Family Protector
Total premium payment for Family Protector is Rs. 3,200/- per annum only.
* Scheme exclusions apply. For more information please contact JS Bank’s 24/7 helpline on 0800-011-22
Insurance Coverage Period
Family Protector will cover your life for one complete year and is renewable after one year.
Free Look and Grace Period
Family Protector offers free look period of 30 days from the insurance inception date. If you are not satisfied with the plan, your entire premium will be refunded, and the insurance coverage will be cancelled from inception.
To ensure your plan is automatically renewed after one year, you may provide direct debit instructions for worry-free coverage. Family Protector offers grace period upon anniversary of the policy due date, providing you with continued insurance coverage for an additional 30 days. In case of non-payment of premium within the stipulated period, the policy will assumed to be discontinued automatically from the date it was due.
Enrollment, Eligibility & Term
- To enroll for Family Protector, fill out an easy enrollment form and present it with a copy of your CNIC to your relationship manager.
- Family Protector is available to anyone between 18 and 60 years of age. However, once enrolled the coverage continues till the age of 65 years upon regular payment of due premiums.
- In case of joint accounts, only the principal accountholder will be covered under this plan.
- Family Protector is an insurance product underwritten, issued and subject to the terms and conditions set by EFU Life Assurance Limited, an insurance company having its principal office in Pakistan at 37-K, Block 6, PECHS, Karachi 75400.
- Family Protector is not a JS Bank Limited product. JS Bank Limited is acting as the distributor of Family Protector on behalf of EFU Life Assurance Limited.
- JS Bank Limited will not be responsible in any manner if your application or claim is rejected by EFU Life Assurance Limited nor will it investigate or provide any opinion on merits of the claim.
- Service charges and taxes will be applicable as per the Bank’s “Schedule of Charges” and taxation laws as stipulated by the relevant authorities.