JS Income Fund
JS Income Fund (JS IF) is an income fund that aims to preserve investor’s capital while providing a regular stream of current income on an annual basis which is higher than that offered by commercial banks on deposits of similar liquidity profile as this fund.
The Fund operates a diverse portfolio of investment-grade debt securities, government securities and money market instruments. The fund also maintains liquidity in the form of a bank deposits.
Benefits of Investing
- A regular stream of income through government and high quality debt securities
- Better returns vis-à-vis bank deposits
- Seek to maintain liquidity and competitive yields
- No charges on redemption.
- Tax efficient returns and Tax Credit (Under prevailing Tax Laws)
- Fund Name: JS Income Fund (JS IF)
- Fund Type & Category: Open End –Fixed Income Scheme
- Fund Rating: A+ (f )*
- Risk Profile: Low-Medium
- Benchmark: Average Return of Six (6) months KIBOR for any period of return
- Minimum Investment: 1 unit
- Front end Load: 1.00%
- Back end load: Nil
- Management Fee: 0.75% (Exclusive of SST & FED)
- Payment Instruction: Cheque or bank draft or pay order, made payable to “MCB FSL Trustee JS Income Fund”
- Management Quality Rating: AM2 by JCR-VIS
*Rating by PACRA
For more information:
Toll free: 0800-00887
Product Page: http://www.jsil.com/details.php?fund_code=02
About JS Investments Limited
JS Investments Limited (JSIL) is a subsidiary of JS Bank Limited, and is the oldest Asset Management Company (established 1995) in Pakistan. JSIL is part of JS Group – one of Pakistan’s most diversified and prestigious financial groups, with a strong presence in the nation’s banking, insurance, brokerage, and asset management sectors.
JS Investments, with its fund management expertise, has become a reliable partner for investors seeking to achieve their financial goals. JSIL has been serving over 40,000 Institutional and Individual investors across the nation for more than 20 years.