JS Islamic Fund
JS Islamic Fund (JS ISF) aims to maximize total returns along with capital gain that includes a combination of capital appreciation and dividend income. The Fund invests in Shariah compliant equity securities approved by the Shariah Advisors and can also deposit cash with Islamic Banks/Islamic windows of commercial banks.
Benefits of Investing
- Shariah compliance criteria set and monitored by Shariah Advisors
- Interest free (Riba free)
- Tax credit (rebate) to investors under prevailing tax laws
- Fund Name: JS Islamic Fund (JS ISF)
- Fund Type & Category: Open End –Shariah Compliant-Equity Scheme
- Risk Profile: high
- Benchmark: KMI-30 Index
- Minimum Investment: 1 unit
- Front end Load: 3.00%
- Back end load: Nil
- Management Fee: 2.00% (Exclusive of SST & FED)
- Payment Instruction: Cheque or bank draft or pay order, made payable to “CDC Trustee JS Islamic Fund”
- Management Quality Rating: AM2 by JCR-VIS
For more information:
Toll free: 0800-00887
Product Page: http://www.jsil.com/details.php?fund_code=03
About JS Investments Limited
JS Investments Limited (JSIL) is a subsidiary of JS Bank Limited, and is the oldest Asset Management Company (established 1995) in Pakistan. JSIL is part of JS Group – one of Pakistan’s most diversified and prestigious financial groups, with a strong presence in the nation’s banking, insurance, brokerage, and asset management sectors.
JS Investments, with its fund management expertise, has become a reliable partner for investors seeking to achieve their financial goals. JSIL has been serving over 40,000 Institutional and Individual investors across the nation for more than 20 years.