JS Large Capital Fund
JS Large Capital Fund (JS LCF) is an open-end Equity Scheme that aims to benefit from Capital Market to maximize the total investment return consisting of a combination of capital appreciation and dividend income. Consistent with its Investment Objective, the Fund shall invest primarily in equity securities of listed Large-Cap companies with market capitalization of over Rupees one billion. The remaining Funds shall be invested in Authorized Investments including cash and/or near cash instruments which include cash in bank accounts, and Government securities not exceeding ninety (90) days maturity.
Benefits of Investing
- Better expected returns through a diverse portfolio of shares of listed companies of over PKR One Billion
- Mainly benefits from capital appreciation and dividend income
- No charges on redemption.
- Tax efficient returns and Tax Credit (Under prevailing Tax Laws)
- Fund Name JS Large Capital Fund (JS LCF)
- Fund Type & Category: Open End –Equity Scheme
- Risk Profile: High
- Benchmark: KSE30 Index (Total Return Index)
- Minimum Investment: 1 unit
- Front end Load: 3.00%
- Back end load: Nil
- Management Fee: 2.00% (Exclusive of SST & FED)
- Payment Instruction: Cheque or bank draft or pay order, made payable to “CDC Trustee JS Large Cap. Fund”
- Management Quality Rating: AM2 by JCR-VIS
For more information:
Toll free: 0800-00887
Product Page: http://www.jsil.com/details.php?fund_code=12
About JS Investments Limited
JS Investments Limited (JSIL) is a subsidiary of JS Bank Limited, and is the oldest Asset Management Company (established 1995) in Pakistan. JSIL is part of JS Group – one of Pakistan’s most diversified and prestigious financial groups, with a strong presence in the nation’s banking, insurance, brokerage, and asset management sectors.
JS Investments, with its fund management expertise, has become a reliable partner for investors seeking to achieve their financial goals. JSIL has been serving over 40,000 Institutional and Individual investors across the nation for more than 20 years.