JS GharApna Solar Panel Financing – Solar Panel Financing For Your Ghar!
JS GharApna Solar Panel Financing offers a comprehensive solution from financing to installation of the solar panel system with the best services provided through our energy partners. Upon installation of solar panel system at your Ghar, you will experience increase in your disposal income due to reduction in living expenses through declining electricity bills. JS GharApna offers loan of up to Rs. 2 million, at a highly subsidized mark-up rate of only 6% per annum. JS GharApna Solar Panel Financing offers the following facilities:
- Financing – Between Rs. 500,000/- and Rs. 2,000,000/-, depending on the multiple number and sizes of the solar panels being purchased.
- Equity – Minimum 25% of the financing amount.
- Mark-up rate – only 6% per annum.
- Financing tenor – Between 1 and 5 years, with repayment in monthly installments.
- Processing fee – Rs. 10,000/- plus FED.
- Insurance – offered through reputable insurance partners at a preferential rate.
- Security Requirement – Solar Panel marked HPA to JS Bank (only through JS Bank’s Authorized vendors)
Solar Panel Specifications
All solar panel systems include 10 years warranty of panels & 25 years of performance
- 5 KW Solar Panel System: Price of the complete system, including installation, can range between Rs. 575,000/- to Rs. 700,000/- depending on the choice of panels. The load a single 5 KW Solar System can handle in an outage are:
Two 1-ton Inverter ACs or One 2-ton Inverter AC or One 1.5-ton Conventional AC and One fridge and TV, And a number of lights and fans
- 10 KW Solar Panel System: Price of the complete system, including installation, can range between Rs. 1,050,000/- to Rs. 1,200,000/- depending on the choice of panels. The load a single 10 KW Solar System can handle in an outage are:
Four 1-ton Inverter ACs or Three 1.5-ton Inverter ACs or Two 1.5-ton Conventional ACs and Two fridges, TV and water pump and a number of lights and fans
Hassle Free Monthly Installments
Pay your monthly installment to JS Bank through the savings generated through solar panels. Below is a comparison table of electricity saved against financing amount:
|Panel Size||Average Electricity||Monthly Power Generation from||Financing Amount|
|Cost||Solar Panels||(based on 5 years
|5 kWp||Rs. 15.5/unit||650||10,075||Rs. 8,700|
|10 kWp||1300||20,150||Rs. 17,400|
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) holder
- Owner of the resident (House) – where solar panels are to be installed
- Only for residential properties not for semi-commercial or commercial properties
Requirements for Getting Started
- Open an account at JS Bank (Current or Savings)
- Fill & sign loan JS GharApna Solar Panel Financing application form
- Obtain quotation of solar panels systems from authorized energy partner of the Bank
- Two (2) recent passport size photographs
- Copy of CNIC / NICOP
- CF-1 Undertaking Form
- JS GharApna Solar Panel Key Fact Sheet
- Property Ownership document along with latest utility Bill (for proof of ownership)
In case of Salaried Individuals:
- Last 3 Months Pay Slips of the customer
- 6 Months Bank Statement (Salary Account)
- Employment Certificate
- Minimum Salary Requirement:
Rs. 40,000/- per month for permanent employees
Rs. 50,000/- per month for contractual employees
- Minimum employment duration of 2 years (employment proof is required)
In case of Businessmen:
- An average of Rs. 100,000/- balance per month
- Last 2 years of business proof
- Last 1 year bank statement along with bank certificate for non JS Bank account holders
- Maximum 3 bank statements for income clubbing
- Must be an income tax payee
Visit your nearest JS Bank branch to get your Solar Panel financed through JS GharApna Solar Panel Financing!