JS Zarkhez Farm Transport Lease
JS Bank offers JS Zarkhez Farm Transport Lease for you to drive any type of pick-up, mini-trucks or milk carriers to meet your farm’s transport requirement. Farmers, cultivators or produce transporters engaged in agricultural activity from supply of inputs, to disposal of farm produce, are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Flexible Tenor – 3 – 5 years
- Lease Limit: Minimum Rs. 500,000/-
- Mark up: 6 – Month KIBOR + 6% per annum (Floating rate)
- Minimum Equity Contribution – 20% of Vehicle Value
- Vehicle will be Comprehensively Insured through reputable Insurance partners with tracker facility.
- Applicant holding valid CNIC
- Applicant’s age should range from minimum 24 years to maximum 60 years on expiry of lease period.
- Should be permanent resident of the Area
- Must have a clean e-CIB (no defaults)
- Must be residing within 30 kms radius of the financing branch.
Required Documents Checklist
- Two copies passport size colored photograph
- Two copies of CNIC
- Quotation of vehicle from the authorized dealer
- Utility bills to confirm his residential address (only in case of customers other than farmers).
- In case of farmer/ cultivator, a copy of latest Khasra Girdawari to be provided.
Apply for JS Zarkhez Farm Transport Lease
Step 1: Select your favorite brand vehicle by visiting your nearest authorized dealer.
Step 2: Visit nearest JS Bank designated branch & fill out the JS Zarkhez Farm Transport Lease Application Form.
Step 3: Complete document checklist upon approval.
Step 4: Drive away your favorite vehicle leased by JS Bank, after completion of post sanction formalities.