JS Prime Minister Youth Business Loan
JS Bank offers Pakistani youth the opportunity to become financially independent through self-employment, under the Prime Minister Youth Business Loan (PMYBL) scheme, introduced by the Government of Pakistan. Unemployed individuals possessing entrepreneurial potential will be able to benefit from JS PMYBL to set-up or expand their existing business. JS Prime Minister Youth Business Loan offers the following facilities:
- Loan tenor of up to 8 years
- Up to 12 months grace period (Only Mark-up to be paid during the grace period. Principal + Mark-up payment to start after grace period ends)
- Loan pricing fixed at 6%
- Minimum Loan Limit PKR 100,000/-
- Maximum Loan Limit PKR 2,000,000/-
- Equity Contribution of 10% of the Financing Amount
Financing made easy!
Applicants between the ages of 21 and 45 of age can apply for JS Prime Minister Youth Business Loan to establish their business by visiting your nearest JS Bank branch.
Document Checklist for JS PMYBL
- One recent Passport Size Photograph
- CNIC copy of the Applicant
- CNIC copy of the Guarantor
- Complete details of two references
- Complete details of guarantor
- Business feasibility report (Either individual’s own or a SMEDA Feasibility)
Swift Processing and Approval!
You can find out regarding the approval of your loan applications in 15 days from the date of acceptance of application.
Step 1: Visit the nearest JS Bank Branch
Step 2: Fill out the PMYBL Application form
Step 3: Provide the required documents
Step 4: Pay the form processing fee of PKR 100 – (Non –Refundable)