Financing Facility for Storage of Agriculture Produce (FFSAP)
Introduced by State Bank of Pakistan (SBP), JS Bank offers a highly subsidized rate facility for produce marketing and enhancing storage capacity. The financing facility is available on long term basis for expansion and balancing, modernization, establishment and replacement of Steel / Metal / Concrete Silos, Warehouses and Cold Storage facilities for storing agriculture produce.
Financing is available for
- Purchase of new imported & locally manufactured plant & machinery, equipment and accessories thereof, to be used in Steel/Metal/Concrete Silos, Warehouses and Cold Storages.
- Requisition of new generators with sufficient capacity to facilitate in-house energy requirements of the Silos/Warehouses / Cold Storages.
- Covering cost of civil works up to 65%
Financing Facility & Tenure
- Loan Tenor available for a maximum of seven years including grace period of six months.
- The payments will be repayable on equal quarterly / half yearly installments after the grace period. Financing of up to Rs. 500 million for a single project.
Subsidized Mark-up of 6% per annum!
Financing through FFSAP is available at a highly subsidized mark-up rate of 6% per annum. The facility is offered at a fixed rate, and will remain fixed for the entire duration of the loan. In case the rates are lowered by SBP, the benefit will be passed to the applicant. The above rate is subject to revision by State Bank of Pakistan (SBP).
Financing for Future!
JS Bank Limited offers fast track processing for all customers applying for FFSAP facility. Entire financing shall be subject to the adherence of all rules & regulations issued by SBP from time to time.
Visit your nearest JS Bank branch to apply for Financing Facility for Storage of Agriculture Product.