About JS Investments Limited
JS Investments Limited (JSIL) is a subsidiary of JS Bank Limited, and is the oldest Asset Management Company (established 1995) in Pakistan. JSIL is part of JS Group – one of Pakistan’s most diversified and prestigious financial groups, with a strong presence in the nation’s banking, insurance, brokerage, and asset management sectors.
JS Investments, with its fund management expertise, has become a reliable partner for investors seeking to achieve their financial goals. JSIL has been serving over 40,000 Institutional and Individual investors across the nation for more than 20 years.
The objective of JS Islamic Income Fund (JSIIF) is to generate stable returns and ensure capital preservation over medium to long term, by investing primarily in quality Sukuks, Shariah-compliant Government Securities, Shariah-compliant Bank Deposits and other Shariah-compliant debt instruments
JS Income Fund
JS Income Fund (JS IF) is an income fund that aims to preserve investor’s capital while providing a regular stream of current income on an annual basis which is higher than that offered by commercial banks on deposits of similar liquidity profile as this fund.
The Fund operates a diverse portfolio of investment-grade debt securities, government securities and money market instruments. The fund also maintains liquidity in the form of a bank deposits.
Benefits of Investing:
- A regular stream of income through government and high quality debt securities
- Better returns vis-à-vis bank deposits
- Seek to maintain liquidity and competitive yields
- No charges on redemption.
- Tax efficient returns and Tax Credit (Under prevailing Tax Laws)
- Fund Name: JS Income Fund (JS IF)
- Fund Type & Category: Open End –Fixed Income Scheme
- Fund Rating: A+ (f )*
- Risk Profile: Low-Medium
- Benchmark: Average Return of Six (6) months KIBOR for any period of return
- Minimum Investment: 1 unit
- Front end Load: 1.00%
- Back end load: Nil
- Management Fee: 0.75% (Exclusive of SST & FED)
- Payment Instruction: Cheque or bank draft or pay order, made payable to “MCB FSL Trustee JS Income Fund”
- Management Quality Rating: AM2 by JCR-VIS
*Rating by PACRA
For more information:
Toll free: 0800-00887
Product Page: http://www.jsil.com/details.php?fund_code=02