About JS Investments Limited
JS Investments Limited (JSIL) is a subsidiary of JS Bank Limited, and is the oldest Asset Management Company (established 1995) in Pakistan. JSIL is part of JS Group – one of Pakistan’s most diversified and prestigious financial groups, with a strong presence in the nation’s banking, insurance, brokerage, and asset management sectors.
JS Investments, with its fund management expertise, has become a reliable partner for investors seeking to achieve their financial goals. JSIL has been serving over 40,000 Institutional and Individual investors across the nation for more than 20 years.
JS Islamic Fund
JS Islamic Fund (JS ISF) aims to maximize total returns along with capital gain that includes a combination of capital appreciation and dividend income. The Fund invests in Shariah compliant equity securities approved by the Shariah Advisors and can also deposit cash with Islamic Banks/Islamic windows of commercial banks.
Benefits of Investing:
- Shariah compliance criteria set and monitored by Shariah Advisors
- Interest free (Riba free)
- Tax credit (rebate) to investors under prevailing tax laws
- Fund Name: JS Islamic Fund (JS ISF)
- Fund Type & Category: Open End –Shariah Compliant-Equity Scheme
- Risk Profile: high
- Benchmark: KMI-30 Index
- Minimum Investment: 1 unit
- Front end Load: 3.00%
- Back end load: Nil
- Management Fee: 2.00% (Exclusive of SST & FED)
- Payment Instruction: Cheque or bank draft or pay order, made payable to “CDC Trustee JS Islamic Fund”
- Management Quality Rating: AM2 by JCR-VIS
For more information:
Toll free: 0800-00887
Product Page: http://www.jsil.com/details.php?fund_code=03