About JS Investments Limited
JS Investments Limited (JSIL) is a subsidiary of JS Bank Limited, and is the oldest Asset Management Company (established 1995) in Pakistan. JSIL is part of JS Group – one of Pakistan’s most diversified and prestigious financial groups, with a strong presence in the nation’s banking, insurance, brokerage, and asset management sectors.
JS Investments, with its fund management expertise, has become a reliable partner for investors seeking to achieve their financial goals. JSIL has been serving over 40,000 Institutional and Individual investors across the nation for more than 20 years.
JS Value Fund
The Fund maintains a portfolio of high yielding equity securities aiming at earnings derived from capital appreciation and dividend income. The portfolio seeks capital growth through investments in listed equity securities with dividend yield potential. To benefit from changing interest rate environment and some portion of the portfolio is also kept in cash and near cash instruments (excluding TDR) which may include Government securities not exceeding ninety (90) days maturity.
Benefits of Investing:
- An opportunity to participate in a diverse portfolio of high yielding listed equity securities
- To benefit from capital market for maximizing investment returns
- Aimed at earnings derived from a combination of capital appreciation and dividend income
- No charges on redemption
- Tax efficient returns and Tax Credit (Under prevailing Tax Laws)
- Fund Name: JS Value Fund (JS VF)
- Fund Type & Category: Open End –Equity Scheme
- Risk Profile: High
- Benchmark: KSE30 (Total Return Index)
- Minimum Investment: 1 unit
- Front end Load: 3.00%
- Back end load: Nil
- Management Fee: 2.00% (Exclusive of SST & FED)
- Payment Instruction: Cheque or bank draft or pay order, made payable to “MCB FSL Trustee JS Value Fund”
- Management Quality Rating: AM2 by JCR-VIS
For more information:
Toll free: 0800-00887
Product Page: http://www.jsil.com/details.php?fund_code=11