About JS Investments Limited
JS Investments Limited (JSIL) is a subsidiary of JS Bank Limited, and is the oldest Asset Management Company (established 1995) in Pakistan. JSIL is part of JS Group – one of Pakistan’s most diversified and prestigious financial groups, with a strong presence in the nation’s banking, insurance, brokerage, and asset management sectors.
JS Investments, with its fund management expertise, has become a reliable partner for investors seeking to achieve their financial goals. JSIL has been serving over 40,000 Institutional and Individual investors across the nation for more than 20 years.
Unit Trust of Pakistan
Unit Trust of Pakistan (UTP) is a balanced fund that aims to preserve and grow investor’s capital in the long term while providing a regular stream of current income on an annual basis. The Fund operates a diverse portfolio of equity and fixed income investments whereby the equity component is meant to provide the growth in capital while dividends on the equity component along with the fixed income investments help generate the current income.
Benefits of Investing:
- Balanced investment strategy
- Potential of consistent profitable returns through efficient mix of debt and equity investments
- Tax efficient returns and Tax Credit (Under prevailing Tax Laws)
- Fund Name: Unit Trust Pakistan (UTP)
- Fund Type & Category: Open End –Balanced Scheme
- Risk Profile: Medium
- Benchmark: Rate of return of KSE-30 Index and six (6) month KIBOR, for any period of return, on the basis of actual proportions of the portfolio.
- Minimum Investment: 1 unit
- Front end Load: 3.00%
- Back end load: Nil
- Management Fee: 2.00% (Exclusive of SST & FED)
- Payment Instruction: Cheque or bank draft or pay order, made payable to “CDC Trustee Unit Trust of Pakistan”
- Management Quality Rating: AM2 by JCR-VIS
For more information:
Toll free: 0800-00887
Product Page: http://www.jsil.com/details.php?fund_code=01